THE DESIGN CONSULTATION
” The ideal kick-starter to your project to gain inspiration, clarity and motivation.”
Every project at Eclectic Creative begins with The Design Consultation, a face-to-face meeting with Designer, Jessica Viscarde.
Whether you are a do-it-yourself customer (preferring to tackle the project yourself) or a full-service client with us, The Design Consultation can help solve a design dilemma, offer objective advice and provide design direction.
Often the design process can make you feel confused and overwhelmed so our consultations are ideal for providing a starting point for a particular area in the home, or kick starting the direction for a complete refresh.
Our Design Consultations are up to 90 minutes and advice only. You are welcome to take notes during the consultation.
If you would prefer us to take care of the project, a fee proposal outlining inclusions and next steps will be sent to you.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Email us to arrange a convenient time to meet.
2. Your 90 minute consultation is scheduled. All Design Consultations require payments in advance to book.
3. You are welcome to take notes during our consultation.
Please note this is an advice only meeting. If you would like us to personally design and take on your project, a fee proposal will be sent to you.
CONSULT FEE $297
WHAT CAN BE ACHIEVED
Our consultations provide value to our clients helping to avoid frustration and overwhelm as well as providing suggestions and direction.
Each consultation can typically involve some of the below:
- Walk through of your home, discussing each room’s function, existing pieces and recommendations.
- Discuss furniture layout and the flow of the room
- Discuss the room’s desired mood and atmosphere and best ways of achieving it
- Paint colour selections and choosing your home’s colour palette
- Ideas for incorporating pattern, materials and texture
- Suggest flooring options and window treatments
- Discuss desired interior style
- Advice on selecting Art, layout, hanging and gallery wall ideas
- Providing lighting ideas and suggestions
- Finished styling tips for vignettes
“Every day as we look around our home and comment on how much we love it, we know we made the right decision to engage Jess. From the moment we met Jess we felt comfortable with her; not only was she interested in the interior of our home but she wanted to know about us so this could be reflected in her design.
Jess worked with us to break the project down into stages each having a budget. We were provided with options that we could choose from and details of where we could look at the furniture suggested. As we both work full time this was ideal. Jess respected our choices and did not impose anything on us – we would talk through any concerns and Jess worked to provide alternatives. We were assisted to have cabinetry designed and fitted; prints and family treasures framed; furniture and accessories selected.
Visitors always comment on how the wood of the cabinetry, mixed with the other colour choices make our home feel warm and inviting. The way our home looks and feels now exceeds our expectations. We would not hesitate in recommending Jess to anyone. She is a genuinely warm person, highly skilled interior designer and everything in our project was completed to the highest professional standards.”Fielding Street